Use by date on current batch - 30/10/2024
Ava’s blend is a specially formulated mix of species specific probiotics and the newest technology of prebiotics designed to increase and nourish the gut flora of your cat
Everything in the body is connected with, and influenced by, the gut, so a healthy gut is imperative to a healthy body
Ava’s blend contains bovine colostrum. Lactoferrin in colostrum not only acts as a prebiotic by stimulating the growth of good gut bacteria such as Bifidobacterium & Lactobacillus but it has been shown to support the overall health of the gastrointestinal tract.
Beyond just working to reduce inflammation in digestive disorders, lactoferrin actually promotes cell growth in the intestines to help to restore a damaged gut. Due to its high level of growth factors like insulin-like growth-factor-I (IGF-I) and antioxidants, bovine colostrum is a powerhouse for promoting muscle healing and growth.
Lactoferrin is responsible for helping regulate the defence response against pathogens by boosting immune-balancing T-cells and increasing natural white blood cells. Additionally, lactoferrin is a natural antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. It has the ability to inhibit pathogenic growth by actually binding the bacterial and viral cells in order to prevent their entry into the body’s cell.
Ava’s blend contains Spirulina. Phycocyanin is the main active compound in spirulina. It has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is very effective in fighting inflammation in the body and conditions like dermatitis, stomatitis, colitis and arthritis.
Spirulina has long been known for its digestive benefits; specifically, that it helps promote good bacteria in the body. Because it’s so high in protein, it’s excellent, species-appropriate fuel for carnivorous animals.
- For animal use only
- Refrigeration after opening optional
- Keep out of reach of children
- Ava’s Blend is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA). This product is a nutritional supplement for inclusion in animal feed. Product information and statements made are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
- Each gram contains 60 Million CFU as: Lactobacillus acidophilus, L.delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus, L.plantarum, L.rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Enterococcus faecium, Streptococcus salivarius subspecies thermophilus: A live blend of viable probiotic organisms providing a positive intestinal microbial balance, to improve digestion and optimize health
- Bovine colostrum 20%IgG: Supports the immune system, improves gastrointestinal motility & assists with overall health and stamina
- Prebiotic Inactivated Yeast – Saccharomyces cerevisiae & Cyberlindnera jadinii: A unique prebiotic, inactivated yeast strains that helps to reinforce the immune system and to support cats gut health. Effective against a wide range of undesirable bacteria compared to single-strain yeast derivatives.
- Organic Spirulina: A natural source of highly digestible protein, including Gamma Linoleic Acid, spirulina is also a strong antioxidant that supports overall good health as well as providing immune system support
- Live Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae boulardii: A live yeast that acts as a gut flora stabilizer.
Dosage (1 scoop = 2.5gm) - approx. 1/4 tsp:
- Adult Cat: 1 scoop daily
- Kitten: ¼ to ½ scoop daily
- Adult Small Dog: 1 scoop daily
- Adult Large Dog: 2 scoops daily
- Puppy: ¼ to ½ scoop daily
Always start any new supplement slowly to avoid tummy upset.
I came to Raw Meow after our Siamese girl was diagnosed as diabetic. Unfortunately she is insulin dependent. Not long after her diagnosis our Burmese was diagnosed as asthmatic and requires a puffer 2x a day. I wanted to improve their diet and support them the best we can. I love that Laura and Raw Meow make this so easy and convenient for us with great quality food and supplements. I just wish all supermarkets would stock this quality diet for our furry friends. We have noticed a real improvement in their health since we switched to raw.
Love these products! Cats love them and I’m confident that all their nutritional needs are met.